PARK RULES AND POLICIES
In support of our commitment to facilitate a tranquil and enjoyable stay for all guests we kindly ask:
Daily Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Restrooms Closed for cleaning daily 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Automatic sprinklers come on at any time. Anything left outside on the grass will get wet.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check in is at 12:00 noon or later – Sorry, we do not offer early check ins.
- Go directly to your site after 12:00 noon and then check-in at the office thereafter.
- Check-Out is no later than 11:00 am – Sorry, we do not offer late check outs.
- ID required/payment method (cash, check, Visa or Mastercard only)
10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- We ask that you be inside your rig so not to disturb your neighbors.
- Sedona has a “Dark Sky Initiative” and we ask that you turn all exterior lights off by 10:00 PM. Thank you!
- Our office closes at 5:00 pm AZ time. We encourage you to plan your travel day to arrive with time to get settled in prior to the start of Quiet Time at 10:00 pm so not to disrupt other guests.
You will be asked to leave if you fail to comply with the dog rules.
- Dogs $2.00 per night (Limit 4)
- Pick up after your dogs immediately.
- Aggressive dogs are NOT allowed.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- Pets MUST always be on a leash and under control at all times. Only exception – Leashes are not required in the dog run.
- Leashes and Tie Out leads must be 6’ or less.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restrooms or laundry at any time.
- Never leave your dogs outside unattended. You must be physically outside with your dogs! Being inside the RV with the screen door open does not count!
- Rates are based on two people (Limit 8)
- Extra people (6 – 15 years) $ 5.00 each per night
- Extra people (16 and over) $15.00 each per night
- Visitors are allowed (Limit 4)
- Limited to 2 hours
- Not allowed to have access to the facilities or creek area.
- Must register at the office.
Good Neighbor Policies
- No excessive noise or music
- No discharging of firearms
- Unbecoming alcohol induced behavior – it will not be tolerated.
- No hanging laundry to dry at site – use clotheslines located behind the laundry room.
Reservation and Cancellation
By providing your credit card information you agree to the following fees and policies:
- Reservation requires a deposit, equal to the first night plus tax. The balance of the reservation is due in full at check-in.
- Reservations for 2 weeks or more require a 1-week (plus tax) deposit when booking.
- All cancellations must be made by phone to verify your information. Cancellation by email will not be accepted.
- Cancellations must be completed 72 hours (3 days) prior to the arrival date of the reservation, or your 1-night deposit will be forfeited. All other cancellations will be refunded your 1-night deposit minus a $25.00 processing fee and $3.00 booking fee.
- Reservations for 2 weeks or more require a 1-week (plus tax) deposit when booking. Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservations, or your 1-week deposit will be forfeited. All other cancellations will be refunded your 1-week deposit minus a $25.00 processing fee and $3.00 booking fee.
Items NOT allowed within the park or your site:
- Tents – By order of the City of Sedona.
- Water Misters.
- Abuse of wildlife.
- Parking or Driving on cement pads.
- Bending, breaking or removing site markers.
- Stakes in the ground – we have underground electricity.
- Sewer hoses cannot lie on the ground, not even to dry.
- EV charging is prohibited at sites.
- You may not assign or sublet your site.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH.
- Washing vehicles is not permitted (Park allows Gary’s Mobile Power Wash).
- No walking through other people’s sites – use roads or pathways.
- Riding motorized recreational vehicles around the park –permitted by licensed drivers only to leave/return from the park and to your site.
- Please keep your vehicles/equipment within your assigned site and clear of roadways. Overflow parking is available upon request.
- Generators are not allowed at any time.
- Campfires, wood or propane fire rings, tiki torches are not allowed in the park or at your site.
- Charcoal and propane grills are allowed for cooking.
- This property is privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.