In support of our commitment to facilitate a tranquil and enjoyable stay for all guests we kindly ask:
Daily Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Restrooms Closed for cleaning daily 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Automatic sprinklers come on at any time. Anything left outside on the grass will get wet.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check in is at 12:00 noon or later – Sorry, we do not offer early check ins.
- Go directly to your site after 12:00 noon and then check-in at the office thereafter.
- Check-Out is no later than 11:00 am – Sorry, we do not offer late check outs.
- ID required/payment method (cash, check, Visa or Mastercard only)
10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- We ask that you be inside your rig so not to disturb your neighbors.
- Sedona has a “Dark Sky Initiative” and we ask that you turn all exterior lights off by 10:00 PM. Thank you!
- Our office closes at 5:00 pm AZ time. We encourage you to plan your travel day to arrive with time to get settled in prior to the start of Quiet Time at 10:00 pm so not to disrupt other guests.
You will be asked to leave if you fail to comply with the dog rules.
- Dogs $2.00 per night (Limit 4)
- Pick up after your dogs immediately.
- Aggressive dogs are NOT allowed.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- Pets MUST always be on a leash and under control at all times. Only exception – Leashes are not required in the dog run.
- Leashes and Tie Out leads must be 6’ or less.
- Dogs are not allowed in the restrooms or laundry at any time.
- Never leave your dogs outside unattended. You must be physically outside with your dogs! Being inside the RV with the screen door open does not count!
Reservation and Cancellation
By providing your credit card information you agree to the following fees and policies:
- Reservation requires a deposit, equal to the first night plus tax. The balance of the reservation is due in full at check-in.
- Reservations for 2 weeks or more require a 1-week (plus tax) deposit when booking.
- All cancellations must be made by phone to verify your information. Cancellation by email will not be accepted.
- Cancellations must be completed 72 hours (3 days) prior to the arrival date of the reservation, or your 1-night deposit will be forfeited. All other cancellations will be refunded your 1-night deposit minus a $25.00 processing fee and $3.00 booking fee.
- Reservations for 2 weeks or more require a 1-week (plus tax) deposit when booking. Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservations, or your 1-week deposit will be forfeited. All other cancellations will be refunded your 1-week deposit minus a $25.00 processing fee and $3.00 booking fee.
- Rates are based on two people (Limit 8)
- Extra people (6 – 15 years) $ 5.00 each per night
- Extra people (16 and over) $15.00 each per night
- Visitors are allowed (Limit 4)
- Limited to 2 hours
- Not allowed to have access to the facilities or creek area.
- Must register at the office.
Good Neighbor Policies
- No excessive noise or music
- No discharging of firearms
- Unbecoming alcohol induced behavior – it will not be tolerated.
- No hanging laundry to dry at site – use clotheslines located behind the laundry room.
Items NOT allowed within the park or your site:
- Tents – By order of the City of Sedona.
- Water Misters.
- Abuse of wildlife.
- Parking or Driving on cement pads.
- Bending, breaking or removing site markers.
- Stakes in the ground – we have underground electricity.
- Sewer hoses cannot lie on the ground, not even to dry.
- EV charging is prohibited at sites.
- You may not assign or sublet your site.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH.
- Washing vehicles is not permitted (Park allows Gary’s Mobile Power Wash).
- No walking through other people’s sites – use roads or pathways.
- Riding motorized recreational vehicles around the park –permitted by licensed drivers only to leave/return from the park and to your site.
- Please keep your vehicles/equipment within your assigned site and clear of roadways. Overflow parking is available upon request.
- Generators are not allowed at any time.
- Campfires, wood or propane fire rings, tiki torches are not allowed in the park or at your site.
- Charcoal and propane grills are allowed for cooking.
- This property is privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.